Apart from his remarkable achievements on television, David Duchovny boasts an impressive filmography with over 30 movie credits to his name. These encompass major Hollywood hits such as Kalifornia (1993), The X-Files (1998), Evolution (2001), Zoolander (2001), and The X-Files: I Want to Believe (2008).
Beyond the realm of film and television, David Duchovny has found success as both an author and musician. As of November 1, 2022, he has authored at least five hardcover novels and released three studio albums.
Quick Facts about David Duchovny:
- Full Name: David William Duchovny
- Birth Date: August 7, 1960
- Age: 62 years
- Parents: Amram Ducovny and Margaret Miller
- Siblings: Daniel Duchovny and Laurie Duchovny
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: Mixed (Jewish and Scottish)
- Marital Status: Divorced; was married to actress Téa Leoni (1997 to 2014)
- Children: Madelaine West Duchovny (daughter) and Kyd Miller Duchovny (son)
- Net Worth: USD 80 million
- Source of Wealth: Acting, Screenwriting, Film & Television Directing, Producing, Novel Writing, Singing, Songwriting, and other ventures
- Height: 6′ 0″ (1.84 m)
- Weight: 86 kg (190 lbs)
David Duchovny’s Net Worth
His earnings from The X-Files franchise have significantly contributed to his income. He earned $150,000 per episode during the initial three seasons of the series, translating to $3.6 million annually or about $7 million after adjusting for inflation.
Starting from the fourth season, his salary per episode for The X-Files surged to $240,000, resulting in an annual income of $5.76 million or roughly $10 million in today’s currency.
For The X-Files movies, Duchovny received a base salary of $4 million for the first film and $6 million for its sequel.
It’s worth noting that Duchovny‘s achievements as an author and musician have also contributed significantly to his overall earnings.